There are a few things that you need to take into consideration when looking for a mini fridge. The first and most important, is how much can it store on the inside. Most people do not realize how small a mini fridge really is until they start to store things that are not soda cans. Luckily, some of these mini refrigerators have racks that are removable, but you'll need to make sure of it.
The other thing to also remember is if you want to have a freezer or not. Some of these small refrigerators have a small compartment at the top so that you can make ice with ice trays, but they're so small that it's not possible to really store anything else there. You can read more about mini refrigerators here, but keep in mind that these things are expensive. I would suggest that you take a look at them in a store before buying them online.
Friday, February 1, 2013
The Berlin Wall is Germany's one very intriguing component when it comes to the history of World War II. This wall was an ideological construction serving as a divider of the West's democracy and the East's communism. On its inception, Berlin Wall was a well-guarded stretch of metal barbed wires to prevent the migration of the people from the east to the west. Though, the pain of separation was felt on the wall's both sides. Despite every odd, approximately 5 thousand people were able to cross over the other side of the wall. Around 400 hundred people got injured or even died in an attempt to cross the border. On August 23, 1989, reconciliation finally came and Hungary made a decision to end its border limitations with Austria. Because of this, almost 13000 individuals escaped en route Hungary. In effect, mobbing began at the Berlin Wall gate and people demanded to enter into West Berlin. After this occurrence, the historical wall was brought down.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Unlike popular belief, bulls do not go insane whenever they see the color red. The experts discovered that bulls also rushed forward to blue and white flags. Besides, bulls never attacked a person in red clothes. Actually, bulls attack anything that moves, whatever color it is. During a bullfight, a bull gets crazy whenever the cape of the bullfighter trembles and when the matador attempts to kill them
Usually, we don’t have memories before we reach four years old. All our memories at this stage are not real (only stories that were told). This is known as ‘Childhood amnesia’. Only a few individuals can remember situations, people or things from age 2. This is because our is not yet fully developed at that age and does not have the ability to store memories yet.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
1. Squirrels can jump a distance of up to 20 feet. They have long, muscular hind legs and short front legs that work together to aid in leaping.
2. The hind legs of squirrels are double-jointed. This helps them run up and down trees quickly.
3. A male squirrel can smell a female in heat up to a mile away. Mating season is February through May with a 44-day gestation period. Typically 2-4 young are born per liter.
4. Squirrels have 5 toes on their back feet and 4 toes on their front. Their front toes are very sharp and help in gripping tree bark for climbing.
5. Squirrels in general are found on every continent except Antarctica and Australia.
6. Squirrels can fall up to 100 feet without hurting themselves. They'll use their tail both for balance and as a parachute.
7. The hibernating artic ground squirrel is the only warm-blooded mammal able to withstand body temperatures below freezing.
8. Squirrels eyes are positioned in such a way that they can see some things behind them.
Squirrels can be a big problem once they get into your property. Check out www.squirrelproblems.org and learn how to keep squirrels away from your home and garden!
1. The cross as a Christian symbol came into use as early as the 2nd century and the marking of a cross upon the forehead and the chest was regarded as a talisman against the powers of demons.
2. In the 4th century, Constantine the Great adopted the cross as the symbol of his banner.
3. The Feast of the Cross, an important Christian feast, is celebrated in 12 different dates in the calendar known as Great Feasts.
4. The world’s highest cross is the one located in Valle de los Caidos. This gigantic cross, with a height of 150-meter and can be seen as far as 32 km, is located near Madrid in Spain.
5. One of the biggest crosses in the world is the Millennium Cross in Skopje, Macedonia. It is 66 meters in height.
To know more interesting facts about the Cross, check out www.wooden-cross.com now!
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Food, people and pets are the primary germ carriers in your kitchen. Once the germs access it, they can go anywhere. Here are a few important facts about the unseen enemy in your kitchen that you should be aware about:
Many people believe that the toilet is the dirtiest part of the home. The truth is, your kitchen sink normally have 100,000 times more germs compared to your bathroom or your lavatory.
A used sponge in the kitchen can have thousands of bacteria in every square inch, like salmonella and E. coli. Its moist micro-crevices serve as a trap for microorganisms and are very hard to disinfect. Make sure to replace it on a regular basis.
A chopping board contains about 200% more fecal bacteria than your toilet seat. Health experts suggest using separate cutting boards for fish, poultry, red meat and vegetables.
One effective way of protecting your family from these opportunistic germs is to have a dependable storage for all your kitchen stuff. Go to kitchenstoragecabinets.org and choose the best storage cabinets for your kitchen!